The following forms are available to assist UD students and faculty in obtaining films, games, and videos from the Film & Video Collection:
- Film & Video Media Scheduling Request Form: Instructors may schedule media items one week or more in advance of the show date to ensure the item will be available for class use. Scheduled items may be picked up at the Film & Video Collection service desk, delivered to off-campus teaching locations, or used in the Viewing Room. A PDF version of this form is available if you would like to submit your request for media pick up or delivery to an off-campus location by campus mail or fax. Likewise, you may also submit a PDF form to book the Film & Video Viewing Room.
- Library Annex Request Form: Some Film & Video items (select VHS and 16mm films) are housed in the Library’s remote storage facility, the Annex. These items will have a Library Annex designation in DELCAT Discovery. You may request these items, which will be transferred to the Library and made available at the Film & Video Collection service desk for your use. Items requested will be transferred within one business day.
- DELCAT Discovery In-Process Material Request Form: If a media item has an ‘In Process’ status in DELCAT Discovery, you may use this form to request that its processing be prioritized. You will be contacted when the item is added to the Film & Video Collection and is ready for use.
- Film & Video Purchase Recommendation: Please note in the ‘Additional Information’ field if you need this video or game for teaching or research, and if so, by which date.
- Student Request to Schedule Media: Use this PDF form to request a currently enrolled UD undergraduate student be able to schedule restricted media items under a faculty member’s name. The form must be signed by the faculty member and submitted to the Film & Video Collection service desk between 8am and 5pm, Monday through Friday.