Westlaw Campus Research is a research service that combines a breadth of news and business information with in depth law-related information.
- Current and archival coverage of newspapers, magazines, broadcast transcripts, wires, and trade journals
- Company Investigator, an authoritative source for researching and gaining insight on more than 30 million public and private companies
- Topical categories to refine searches and obtain more precise results
- Expert analysis from hundreds of law reviews and journals, encyclopedias, and treatises
- Full-text legislation, regulations, and court decisions
- Integrated research tools, such as template searching, headnotes, case synopses, West Key Number System®, KeyCite®, and hypertext linking to related documents